February 10, 2021
The privacy and security of your personal information, and the personal information of your customers, is paramount.
1. Information We Collect or Receive
We only collect, use, share, store, or otherwise process your personal information when we have an appropriate basis. For example, we may process your personal information as necessary to provide services that are subject to terms you have accepted, such as our end user license agreements or service terms and conditions. We may process your personal information when necessary to comply with legal obligations or for purposes of pursuing legitimate interests (such as providing products and services, preventing fraud, enforcing legal claims, and security purposes), if doing so is consistent with your rights and appropriate to the context, such as providing Services, the Site, performing internal analytics, and conducting reasonable monitoring of your use of our Site or Services to prevent misuse of our Site or Services and fraud. Additionally, we may, in certain cases, ask you for your consent for certain processing of your personal information.
We collect personal information through the Site and websites using the Services, such as name, address, postal code, email address, phone number, IP address, username, password, tax identification number, social security number, billing (e.g. financial account number, debit and credit card number), location data and other information a User provides.
We may use this information:
- to operate, maintain, and improve the Site and Services.
- to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- for business and product development.
- for customer service, relationship and/or account management.
- for social media campaigns.
- for market research and development.
We will only use this information for the purposes for which we collected or received it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Our Customers use our Services to offer videoconferencing & streaming media services. If you provide personal information to our Customers through our Services, AVStack may process this information as a data processor on behalf of its Customers.
Our Sites and Services are not for use by persons under 18 years of age without parental consent. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 years of age without parental consent. We do not knowingly permit children under age 18 to register for any website, application, product or service without parental consent.
2. Sharing of Personal Information
We do not sell your personal information for monetary consideration. We will only share personal information:
- for legal, protection, and safety purposes. This includes: (i) as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request; (ii) for protecting the rights and property of AVStack, our clients, Users, and others, including enforcing our agreements, policies, and AUP; (iii) in an emergency, including for the safety of our employees, Users, or any person. If AVStack is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website, of any change in ownership, uses of your personal information, and choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- with those who need it to do work for us (services providers and vendors). For example, third-party companies to process payments. We do not store full credit card numbers or personal account numbers. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us, pursuant to written instructions. In such cases, these companies must abide by appropriate data privacy and security requirements, and are not allowed to use personal information they receive from us for any other purpose. Representative business processes that our service providers/vendors assist us with include: processing payments, fraud detection, marketing & sales efforts, and technical/billing support.
- with your consent.
3. Anonymous Aggregated Data
AVStack may aggregate and anonymize data from individual AVStack Services and utilize or disclose it to further secure other AVStack services and clients. We may utilize this anonymous data to build further security into each Service we deploy for our users. None of the data identifies any individual. For example, we monitor DDoS attacks at the network edge and utilize that data to protect other AVStack clients or Users from DDoS attacks. We may assemble this data and provide it to an external party in an anonymized format, maintaining that our Users' and their visitors' personal information will never be attached to or included in such data. We utilize this log data to detect and block new threats on the Internet.
AVStack and its service providers use persistent and session cookies and similar technologies such as HTML5 storage to store small amounts of information in your browser. Such information helps us to authenticate you when you use our Services, as well as to personalize the content on our Site, ensure legal or regulatory compliance, analyze trends, and prevent fraud. You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site in your browser settings. If you remove or reject the cookies, it could adversely affect how our Site and Services work.
5. Log Files
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website a User visited before browsing to our Site, pages viewed, how long a User spent on a page, access times and information about use of and actions on our Site to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the Site.
6. Interest Based Advertising
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. We use Transport Layer Security (TLS), the industry standard, for encrypting all personal information, including name, address and credit card numbers. No system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. International Transfer of Personal Information
AVStack may, subject to applicable law, transfer your information outside the country where you are located and to a country where information protection standards may differ.
9. Information Choices and Access
If we send any marketing emails, we will tell you how to "opt-out". If you would like to discontinue receiving this information, you may update your email preferences by using the "Unsubscribe" link found in emails we send to you or by contacting us using the Contact Information provided below. If you opt out, we may still send non-marketing emails including account-related or business communications.
Upon request AVStack will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. Under certain circumstances you may have the right to request access to, correction of, erasure of, or the transfer of your personal information, as well as the right to object to or restrict the processing of your personal data by contacting us using the Contact Information provided below. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Where we are processing your personal data pursuant to your consent, you may revoke your consent by contacting us using the Contact Information provided below.
Where we are processing data received from or collected on behalf of our Clients: AVStack collects and receives information under the direction of its clients and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes under these circumstances. If you are a customer of one of our clients and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our clients that use our service, please contact the client that you interact with directly.
If requested to remove data, we will attempt to respond within 30 days. We retain personal information we process on behalf of our clients for as long as needed to provide services to our client, as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We will retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
11. Links to Third-Party Websites
12. Contact Information
For comments or questions about this policy or requests please contact us at: email@example.com.
AVStack Pte. Ltd.
68 Circular Road
We may change or update this policy at any time. If we do, we will change the Last Updated date and promptly post it on the Site. If we make any material changes, we will notify you or our Client by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Website prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.